Thieves Balm is a must for every family, especially during the winter months. It helps clear congested airways, colds, bruises and sore muscles. This affordable, effective, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral Balm is made with Thieves Oil using the traditional recipe.
In 1413, as the bubonic plague decimated France, four thieves were charged with robbing dead and dying plague victims – a crime punishable by burning alive. The judge offered the thieves leniency if they would share the secret that enabled them to be exposed to the plague without contracting it. The accused explained they were spice merchants and perfume makers, unemployed as a result of the closure of France’s sea ports. They devised a potent herbal infusion – professing this had protected them from infection. As promised, the judge did not burn the men alive, leniently; he hanged them. Soon after, plague doctors took to wearing masks stuffed the thieves’ blend. For hundreds of years and countless plagues since its formulation, the thieves’ blend has been present as the first line of defence for Undertakers, Plague Doctors and Grave Robbers alike.
- Marseille’s Remedy is a powerful blend of pure essential oils, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Due to the Rosemary, be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding or pregnant.
- Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- If irritation occurs, wash with soapy water or oil, and dilute before further application. If irritation persists: discontinue use.
Size: 25ml glass jar